1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
LUTHERIA GARRIDO POZUELO S.L., from now on referred to as the RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and inform him that will treat this data following the provisions of Regulation (E.U.) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 ( GDPR) concerning the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of the treatment: Maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Submission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, enabling commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE related to your products and services or to your collaborators or suppliers with whom a promotion agreement has been reached. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders or any request that the User makes through any of the contact forms available to them.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data conservation criteria: They will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment. When it is no longer necessary, it will eliminate them with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization destruction of the data.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability, and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: LUTHERIA GARRIDO POZUELO S.L. Azcona Street, 15 28028 – Madrid.
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is accurate and responsible for communicating any modification.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that it will not transfer their data in any case to third parties. The users’ expressed, reported, and unequivocal consent will be requested in advance whenever they share personal data. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary to provide an optimal service to the User. If all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That under the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the requirements of the GDPR for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner concerning the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the pertinent information so that they can exercise them.